Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great Idea!

I decided today that I am going to take a picture of Russell every day and post it to the blog so that everyone can see him grow. It is mostly for his grandma Jackie and grandma Monica because those two are crazy in love with the little guy and they both live four hours away so they cant see him every day.
The picture above was taken in his crib. Dusty attached toys to the fan blades in Russell's room for him to watch. He loves it! I also startled him with the flash of the camera. That explains the crazy face. That also reminds me of what my friend said earlier today about Russell. She said he looks like me but when he pulls the crazy faces he looks just like Dusty! Anyone who knows Dusty knows that he cant just smile in a picture, he has to pull some kind of weird face. Like father like son!
Tonight I am going to try to get Russell to sleep in his crib in his own room. We will see tomorrow how that goes!

3 comments:

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

I love looking at my beautiful grandson everyday. Thank you for the pictures.How did the sleeping all night go??!!