Sunday, August 24, 2008

New pictures

These pictures were mostly from the baby shower my sister and mom threw me in June. Starting from the top and going down, this first picture is my sister, Nicole, and my oldest brother's daughter, Allyssah The second picture is Alyssah and my dad, Brett. The third picture is my Grandpa Jack and my Grandma Joan. The fourth picture is Alyssah again. Fifth picture is me . The sixth is my sister, her husband Chris, and Alyssah. The seventh is me again. Eighth is my cousins Brittney and Chantel and one of Brittney's twin daughters. Sorry I cant tell the difference between the twins so I am not going to say a name. The ninth is me, my sister-law Mandy, my grandma Joan and Brittney's son Heston. The tenth picture is my aunt Sophie and me. The eleventh is my brother Josh his wife Mandy and his daughter Alyssah.

No comments: